Telcare has a reputation for high quality survey research because of the outstanding skills, dedication, and commitment of our staff. We attribute our growth to our satisfied clients who continue to re-hire and refer us, because of the quality research and retention projects performed by our professional staff.
We are a mix of young, energetic, go-getters along with more experienced, get-the-job-done-right-the-first-time staff. Bobra S. Bush, President and Owner, a successful entrepreneur and telecommunications consultant, holds a Masters in Business Administration and a Bachelor’s in computer programming with minors in mathematics and statistics.
The rest of our staff consists of our dedicated operations, marketing and IT teams, which all work seamlessly to provide you with the quality and accuracy your projects require.
Here’s the best part, our very special telephone survey agents:
At Telcare, we believe in giving people, who society has discarded, the opportunity to contribute at the corporate level. Toward that end, we strive to hire homebound, disadvantaged or disabled agents with prior customer service telephone experience. Each agent is carefully screened and constantly monitored by management. You don’t have to worry about them working from their homes and hearing kids screaming or dogs barking in the background. These people are eager to use their hard-earned skills to work with your customers to obtain the information you need. They feel proud to be part of the workforce again.
Interested in a career at Telcare? Please check out our Career Opportunities.
Our President, Bobra Bush
- 2001 Northwood University for Excellence in Entrepreneurship for Niche Marketing
- 2005 NAWBO National Public Policy Advocate of the Year
- 2008 NFIB Small Business Champion
- 2010 Small Business Leader of the Year
Business Group Appointments and Memberships:
- 1995-present NFIB Florida State Leadership Council
- 2000-present Active member, Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- 2001 Graduate, Leadership Boca, Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- 2001-present NFIB Florida PAC Board
- 2003 Speaker for NAWBO National Public Policy Days, Washington, DC
- 2004-06 Vice Chair, NAWBO National PAC Governing Board
- 2004-06, 07 Director at Large, Florida RV Trade Association
- The Soup Kitchen
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Assault
- The Haven
- Suited for Success
- American Cancer Society
- Hugh O’Brian Youth Foundation
- Partners in Education, Broward County Principal for a Day
- 1982-84 University of Chicago, Mathematics scholarship
- 1984-86 Florida Atlantic University, Bachelors Degree in Computer Systems Programming
- 1990-92 Florida Atlantic University, Master’s Degree in Business Administration, charter Executive MBA program
Telcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, pay and disability.